Sr Executive Assistant Cover Letter
Administrative assistant cover letter sample
This cover letter example for an administrative assistant will help you to sell your skills and professional demeanor.
Use these tips to write an administrative assistant cover letter.
To be the successful candidate for an administrative assistant job, it helps to have a cover letter that can sell your administrative skills, such as organization, communication, and time management, to employers. View our sample cover letter for an administrative assistant below.
And if you need additional writing tips, join Monster for free today, so the experts at Monster's Resume Writing Service can help you impress employers with a high-impact resume and cover letter for administrative assistant jobs.
1543 Elm St.
Sometown, NY 11111
Home: (555) 555-5555
1428 Main St.
Anytown, NY 12222
Dear Mr. Short:
Are you spending too much time handling administrative tasks? Would you like to free yourself from tedious detail work so you can focus on building your business? If the answer is yes, then we should speak.
I offer a five-year track record in office management and administrative support. You will benefit from my following key strengths:
- Computer expertise, with proficiency in all MS Office programs (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and Access).
- Broad-based experience covering a full spectrum of administrative duties, including executive support, office management, billing/invoicing, payroll administration, customer care, account management, database administration, document preparation, travel/meeting coordination and project/program support.
- Superior multitasking talents, with the ability to manage multiple high-priority assignments and develop solutions to challenging business problems.
- A proven reputation, with a consistent history of exemplary performance reviews and recognition for driving efficiency improvements to office systems, workflows and processes.
I am confident that if you hire me as your administrative assistant, you will have more time and energy to concentrate on growing your business. My resume is enclosed for your review, and I will follow up with you in a few days to discuss your administrative support needs. You may also call me at (555) 555-5555 or email me at email@example.com. Thank you for your time, and have a great day.
Senior Executive Assistant Cover Letter
Senior Executive Assistants provide a wide range of support services for high-level corporate management. A Senior Executive Assistant’s responsibilities often encompass both organizational and administrative functions, and they can be typically found working in large corporations.
Your cover letter can make the difference when it comes to whether or not you are hired for a position. The cover letter serves as a mini interview, as the company to which you are applying can get a basic feel for who you are as a person, both personally and professionally, and they can decide based on that information if they want to take the next step in the interview process and bring you in the meet face to face.
Job descriptions for Senior Executive Assistants highlight certain responsibilities, such as:
- Preparing draft letters, memorandums, and proposals
- Preparing and arranging practice functions for external and internal clientele
- Reviewing and adhering to the practice budget, relative to expenses
- Preparing and controlling confidential matters and documentation
A sample cover letter for a Special Education Teacher that expresses the skills and expertise required for the position is shown below. Also, be sure to check out our extensive Senior Executive Assistant resume samples.
Dear Mr. Johnathan Holloway:
As an innovative and detail oriented Executive/Senior Administrative Coordinator with diverse skills and 15+ years of experience in the financial services industry, I am an extremely focused and results-oriented leader. I am able to offer your firm proven expertise in the coordination, planning, and execution of complex daily operational support for CEO and Executive level staff in addition to keen technology and project coordination experience.
My roles in the past ranged from Senior Administrative Coordinator, Executive Assistant, and Project Coordinator. I have achieved significant results by identifying process improvements and motivating staff to streamline processes.
A sample of key contributions includes:
- Provide administrative support and reporting of a highly complex nature to the CEO and the Executive Management team, shareholders, and Board of Directors.
- Exercise judgment to reflect the CEO’s style and company policy; working independently to manage priorities, solve problems and complete high volume tasks with little to no supervision.
- Direct management of monthly Board of Directors meetings and various committees compiling accurate preparation of materials, including agendas and minutes, and distribution of materials maintaining confidentiality.
- Ensure charters, policies and governance documents are updated within regulatory requirements.
- Led requirements and scheduling of all phases of ASP implementation projects.
I am a proactive problem solver with a passion for growth and learning. Combining key strengths in complex research and report development, data analysis, and the ability to perform in a fast paced, time sensitive environment, I am now seeking the opportunity to utilize my expert skills as Senior Executive Assistant with your organization.
I welcome the opportunity to discuss my offerings with you in more detail and included my contact information above for your convenience. Thank you in advance for your consideration and I look forward to our conversation.