Expository Essay On Career Changes
ACT education experts recommend high-quality learning resources to help kids from pre-school through high school. Click Here to Learn More
This action will open a new window. Do you want to proceed?
Writing Sample Essays
Write a unified, coherent essay about the increasing presence of intelligent machines. In your essay, be sure to:
- clearly state your own perspective on the issue and analyze the relationship between your perspective and at least one other perspective
- develop and support your ideas with reasoning and examples
- organize your ideas clearly and logically
- communicate your ideas effectively in standard written English
Your perspective may be in full agreement with any of those given, in partial agreement, or completely different.
Get more information about preparing for the writing test.
Where Do I Send My Essay, Activities Sheet or Resume?
- Documents can be emailed to email@example.com.
- Preferred formats: PDF or MS Word.
- Be sure to include your name and email address in the document.
These items may also be mailed to:
Point Park University
Office of Admissions
201 Wood Street
Pittsburgh, PA 15222
Remember to include your first and last name on your submission(s).
Personal Essay Guidelines:
- All applicants are encouraged to submit a personal essay with their application for admissions.
- Your essay does not have to be minimum or maximum length.
Essay topics can be whatever you choose including:
- Writing samples, including school work and photography work
- A life-changing experience
- Distinction in societal or community contributions
- Evidence of originality and creativity
- Your future career goals
- Anything that you believe will help the Admissions Committee gain a better understanding of you.