Actual Economic Topics For Essays
100 Best Research Paper Topics
It is well known fact that writing a research paper is hard. The biggest problem students usually struggle with is finding research paper topic. The main difficulty is that topic is the most important element of the whole research paper. The success of your paper depends on the topic for 90%. Good research paper topic is relevant and not investigated in the full amount, so that the writer has a chance to investigate it on his own and draw his own experiments and conclusions. To have an interesting topic you need to plan it beforehand. When the topic is chosen, it would be good to create an outline so that you could see whether you have enough information for good-structured research paper.
Did you Know we can Write your Essay for You?
We know that choosing topics for research paper can take sometime, that is why in order to help you with this challenging task we propose you 60 best topics for research paper.
Research paper topics list
- Effectiveness of abstinence programs
- Advertisement: should some ads be banned in the interest of annoyance, health or morality?
- Wars in Africa. Are there any solutions?
- Who is responsible for airplane accidents and should victims’ families get compensation?
- How to protect airport security better, for example invasive pat-downs or body scans?
- Terrorism in the USA, does USA policy spread it rather than contain it?
- Should the government lower drinking age to 18?
- Is there a necessity to forbid using animals for entertainment and sports?
- Can modern art be considered to be an art itself?
- Special attitude to athletes and sportsmen in high schools.
- Do beauty contests serve any purpose in society?
- Reasons of problems with bridges, roads, motorways.
- Bullying laws and how to stop it.
- How have the cell phones changed our society?
- Should there be any censorship by parents in textbooks and other children literature?
- Problem of cheap labor at factories.
- Child soldiers.
- Church arson.
- Is it justifiable to break the law for a cause?
- Why to get married if civil couples have the same rights as married couples?
- Is global warming just an exaggeration?
- Should schools pay to college athletes?
- The latest ways to steal money and even identity: cyber crime
- Should we make the laws harder in order to decrease number of divorces?
- How to avoid losing important historical information in the Informational Era?
- Are there any ways to outlaw exams with any other form of the assessment in order to lessen student’s stress?
- Is it fair to tell that fast food is the main reason for obesity? Where is the borderline between individual responsibility and food influence?
- Is feminism relevant for modern women?
- Which categories of citizens should have the right to vote?
- Is it possible that one day companies will allow employees to exercise during the work time?
- Advantages and disadvantages of gap year for school-leavers.
- Generation differences.
- Is it illegal to deny Holocaust?
- Pros and cons of universal health coverage.
- Should a constitutional amendment that gives rights to the legal marriage for gays and lesbians?
- Should the information in the internet be regulated by the federal government?
- What is the influence of the internet on the socializing skills of children?
- Noise pollution in big cities.
- How to beat the corruption?
- The ever-growing cancer problem worldwide.
- Advantages and disadvantages of being self-employed.
- Will fitness keep you healthy?
- How to keep your spending under control?
- Pros and cons of having a good career.
- Positive and negative effects of good upbringing.
- Should you stay to work in one company or change companies?
- The latest news and media – the outlook.
- What is the influence of the society on teenage self-expression?
- Why is it important to go for holidays?
- Can anyone become a genius?
- Is the global warming dangerous?
- Why reading books is essential for any person?
- What are the positive and negative influences of high school?
- Is drinking too much coffee bad for you?
- Can our state economy trigger a collapse in global economics?
- Does fast food cause the obesity?
- Should the laws make the divorce harder?
- Is feminism dangerous to the society?
- Should health care crisis get more attention from the public?
- Should more private schools be created?
- Should private schools be more beholden to government agencies?
- Should private schools exist?
- Are genetically modified foods dangerous?
- Should we be more involved with human cloning?
- Should medical research involve human testing?
- Should medical research be allowed to involve stem cells?
- Is medicine something which we rely on too much?
- Should vaccinations be required for overseas travel?
- Should we require vaccinations?
- Is the increase in computerisation shortening our attention span?
- Are our attention spans shortening in general?
- Should there be laws about using phones in public spaces?
- Should phones be banned in schools?
- Should phones be banned on planes?
- Is air travel becoming over-used?
- Should we use ships to travel more often?
- Is air pollution due to air travel?
- How can we reduce air pollution?
- Do we pay too much attention to actors?
- Is celebrity culture dangerous to our society?
- Is Pokémon Go useful?
- Should the age for cigarette purchase be raised, or lowered? Discuss.
- Should we allow younger people to vote in elections?
- Political elections have become a farce of what they were.
- Politics should be taught in school.
- Political acumen is something which we shouldn’t encourage in our leaders.
- Politics has become too much about individual power, and not about responsibility.
- Are we truly a democracy?
- What is democracy?
- Is the second amendment to the Constitution truly applicable in this day and age?
- The second amendment is outdated and should be changed. Discuss.
- Are we right to place so much emphasis on sports?
- What is the best way to encourage people to take up the STEM fields in further education?
- Should people pay more attention to the arts?
- The arts should be sponsored. Yes or no?
- Should students be punished for having electronics?
- How should students be punished?
- Is the current system of students being able to give their teachers reviews helpful to the educational system?
- Should we allow students to leave reviews on their teachers?
- Is education needed in all cases?
- What kinds of education are needed?
- Should we teach students about politics and how our political system works?
- Is nuclear power the way forward?
- Should we focus on green power?
- Recycling does nothing. Discuss.
- Recycling is the key to littering.
- Everyone should work in recycling for a while to see how it works.
- Food production is a wasteful industry.
- People should be vegetarian.
- Veganism is the future.
More argumentative essay topics.
Sample of research paper on “Qualitative research types”
Microeconomics Paper Topics
Finding the right topic to write a paper on is one of the most important stages of the writing process. Choose the right one, and you will make life so much easier for yourself; choose the wrong one, and it’ll be three times as hard to write it.
That’s why it is crucial to invest sufficient time in selecting the right topic. The time you spend doing it will pay back in the time and effort saved during the actual writing.
In this blog post, we have compiled a list of possible topics you could choose to write a paper in microeconomics. Some are rather narrow, others are broader. The common thing is that they will not pose any additional difficulties in writing and there are plenty of sources to get information from.
Key areas of research
As a more developed science than macroeconomics, microeconomics studies the economic tendencies, predicts what will happen when individuals make certain buying decisions, and how it will impact the distribution of resources. At that microeconomics doesn’t explain what should happen on the market, but only what to expect when certain conditions change.
The study of microeconomics includes the following key areas that one can focus on when writing a paper:
- Demand, supply, and their balance
- Elasticity – the ratio of responsiveness of one variable to the change of another variable
- Consumer demand theory – the way consumers can find a balance between purchasing needs and costs
- The theory of production – the study of how inputs are converted into outputs
- Costs of production
- Perfect competition
- Monopoly – the existence of a single supplier for a particular commodity
- Oligopoly – a form of market in which it is dominated by a small number of sellers
- Market structure and market systems
- Game theory
- Labor economics
- Welfare economics
- Economics of information
- Opportunity cost
Examples of more specific topics you can use for your paper
Supply and demand:
- How supply and demand affect pricing
- How supply and demand are affected by the labor market
- Distinct types of market structures and their effect on supply
Nature and ecology:
- The impact of seasonal fluctuations on the economy
- Demand and supply for clean energy
- How natural conditions affect the economy
- The influence of ecology on the choice of industry location
- The profitability of changing the location to one with better ecology
- The correlation between modern ecological problems and the economy
- How companies treat ecology under market and planned economies
- Assimilation potential of a certain area
- Fighting pollution and its microeconomic impact
- Decreasing environmental influences of a small business
- The characteristics of private health care centers
- The correlation between healthcare profits and taxation
Business, SMB, and manufacturing
- The difficulties of starting a business in the current market conditions
- Diminishing returns
- Improving profitability of a small store
- How local manufacturing affects the society
- Purchasing local produce and its effect on the economy
- Elements of a successful business
- Creating a positive work place and its importance for a successful business
- How can a small business survive an economic crisis?
- The competition between small and big companies
- A case study of a company that was forced to shut down
- The longevity of companies in the ever-changing market
- Local customer trends
- The benefits of a no-sale policy
- The effects of a recession on a certain industry
- How to expand a business without losses or risks
- What makes a strong leader in business
- Preventing bankruptcy of a small business
- The benefits and future of crowdfunding
Social media, PR, and advertising
- The effect of advertising on purchasing decisions
- The odds of success when living through a quality-related scandal
- The role of social media marketing in stimulating supply
Goods, pricing and purchasing power
- The effect of the purchasing ability of consumers on the pricing system
- A Veblen good – the product purchased for the pride of owning it in addition to its value
- Manipulation of the prices for oil and gas by cartels
- Prices versus salary – will the raise of the minimum wages affect prices?
These are but a few ideas of microeconomic paper topics, which means this list is far from complete. We encourage you to look for other ideas that will help your paper stand out.
Ask a question