Proposal And Dissertation Help Statistics
Anxious about dissertation statistics and need help? You are not alone!
The dissertation statistics - from the initial research design to writing up your statistical results - create anxiety for many graduate students. We have not had math since high school, and it was not our favorite subject.
Plus, professors teach quantitative statistical formulas, and make the research designs complex. You don’t have the confidence to ask statistical questions and when you do, the answers add to your confusion.
I can help with your dissertation statistics. With expertise and personalized care, I have provided helpful dissertation statistics support to hundreds of doctoral students so that they complete their degree in less time, with much less stress and without breaking the bank.
And you will always communicate directly with me. I personally will provide you with dissertation statistics help. You will not be passed onto to another consultant. You will speak with, and have emails from, me personally. I am dedicated to exceeding my students' expectations.
We can do all the work by phone, email or by mail. You are welcome to visit my office - if you prefer.
Here are some of the areas where most students have asked for dissertation statistics help. I have provided each with coaching, tutoring, support, expertise and guidance.
- Picking Your Dissertation Topic and Writing a Proposal
- Important questions when picking your dissertation topic, selection strategies, resources, literature review errors, and tips for writing your proposal
- Stating Your Research Questions and Hypotheses
- Information on types of research questions, null hypotheses, tests of statistical significance, probability levels and errors, power analysis, and steps for testing your hypothesis
- Working with Samples and Sample Sizes
- Information about sample size, sampling strategies and random samples
- Measuring Dissertation Variables and Selecting Instruments
- Information about measuring variables, types of measurement scales, types of data collection instruments, validity and reliablity
- Research Design, Statistics and Dissertation Methodology
- Information on selecting a research design and dissertation methodology
- Using the Statistical Tests that can Answer Your Research Questions
- Overview of statistical tests including quantitative and qualitative data, descriptive statistics, t-tests, Chi Square, ANOVA, correlation and multiple regression
- Writing your dissertation
- Writing your dissertation
- Information about me as your personal consultant
- Get a feel for how I work personally with doctoral students and review my resume
- Dr. Susan Carroll - Contact Information for the dissertation consultant
- How to get in touch with me
- Words & Numbers Research, Inc.
- Words & Numbers
- External Evaluations
- evaluation university
- Blog by Dr. Susan Carroll
- This dissertation statistics blog provides tips using the dissertation-statistics.com website. Subscribe here.
It can be frustrating to spend weeks or months struggling to learn statistics and still go into your defense not sure if you have it right. Quality statistical consulting can ease your worries and allow you to produce high quality methods and results chapters right from the start. This can mean fewer rewrites, more respect, and less criticism from your committee.
Best of all you don’t have to go it alone. If your committee does have questions or concerns about your statistical considerations in your methods and/or results section, I am available to help you. You have the option to get unlimited email and phone support until you have successfully defended your dissertation.
Learn More About the Benefits of Working With Me
Guaranteed Committee Approval
By using my services, your methods and results sections are more likely to pass the committee review process without questions and criticisms. If questions or concerns do arise, you will have me to turn to, and I will help you respond to the committee's concerns. I offer a 100% money back guarantee (except in the event of my incapacitation, death or the demise of my business) that the statistics I provide you will be approved by your committee.
Understand Your Statistics More Easily
When I write the statistical considerations for your dissertation proposal, and/or analyze your data and demonstrate how to interpret and present the results for your results section, I include unlimited phone and email support to answer any questions you might have, to insure that you completely understand the statistics that I used (except in the event of my incapacitation, death or the demise of my business). I am very patient and I take the time to explain your statistics to you until you are comfortable with them. This will increase your confidence level as you prepare for your defense.
Less Stress for You
When I advise, tutor, consult and perform the statistics, you will most likely feel less stress and anxiety about the committee review process. Many doctoral students try to get through the statistics on their own and then end up with multiple rewrites due to problems identified by the committee. This creates friction between you and your committee members which can result in an adversarial relationship and more stress and anxiety for you. You can mitigate this stress by getting my help with your statistics.
Finish Your Dissertation Sooner
When I help you with your statistics, you will most likely finish your dissertation sooner than you would have without my help. My typical turn-around time is 7 days or less for the proposal and 14 days or less for the results section. If you have any questions about your statistics, you will generally have access to me 7 days/week between 9:00 AM and 9:00 PM Central Time. Instead of spending weeks or months reading statistics text books or searching the Internet for statistics tutorials, or waiting days or weeks for your advisor to respond to your questions, a simple phone call or email to me and you will have an answer to your statistics questions.
Money Back Guarantee
You have my guarantee that your statistics will be completed on time, you will completely understand the statistical methods and results I provide and your committee will approve the statistics, or I will give you a full refund (except in the event of my incapacitation, death or the demise of my business).
I Am Generally Available 7 Days a Week
You will have direct access to me via phone and email generally 7 days/week from the time we start working together until the day you graduate. If any questions about your statistics come up, I am there to support you.
This Really IS a Simple Process
The statistical consulting process is simple. In order to provide you with a quote and turn-around time, I need to know some specifics about your study. If you are working on your dissertation proposal, a good place to start is for you to send me the current draft of your proposal, or at least an executive summary of your topic and what you want to study. If you are at the data analysis stage, then I need to review your fully approved proposal. If you are not yet at either of these stages, then feel free to send me a brief email (or call) to explain the type of assistance you need.
BACK TO TOP OF PAGE