Business Law Term Paper Topics-E Commerce
Business law, otherwise known as commercial law, is the set of laws that govern the rights, relations and conducts of an individual or an organisation engaged in commerce, merchandising and trade. This makes it one of the more important set of laws guiding society as we know it. Therefore, writing a dissertation on this subject comes with its own headaches due to the wide scope of things covered under commercial law.
The purpose of this article is to eliminate the bottleneck and difficulties students may encounter when writing a dissertation on business law. This help comes in the shape of very interesting business law dissertation topics you can choose from to set the tone for your dissertation as well as a write-up using one of the topics outlined below. The write-up will follow all the rules and regulations that guide dissertation writing in every institution.
20 Conversational Business Law Dissertation Topics for You
- The Law of Contracts, its Role in Business Transactions and Understanding Its Interpretations
- Analyzing the Role of a Business Entity in Relation to Commercial Law
- Investigating Contract Laws and How Verbal and Nonverbal Agreements Apply
- Commercial Law Setting the Framework for Businesses in Every Society
- How Contracts Work and the Role of Legislature in Interpreting Them
- The Pitfalls Business Face Pursuing a Commercial or Regular Lease
- Analyzing the Connotations of a Commercial Lease and Its Importance to Business Owners
- Analyzing the Structure of Transactions, the Role of a Director’s Guarantee under Business Law
- Commercial Law, Businesses and the Difficulties of Obtaining a Commercial Lease
- Investigating the Application of Copyright and Trademark by Entities
- Analyzing the Role Copyrights and Trademarks Play in Business Transactions
- Advertising Law: Walking a fine-line between the Law and Online Advertising
- Analyzing the Differences between Law Enforcement for Online and Offline Copyright Infringement
- Discussing the Importance of a Termination Agreement in Relation to Business Law
- Termination Agreements, Contract Law and its Application in Business Transactions
- Analyzing Business Wills and their Roles in Easing Business Law Translations
- Analyzing the Importance of a Universal Commercial Law Code to Societies Business Entities
- Investigating the Role of Congress and States in Setting Business Law Legislations
- The Important Role of Business Law in Interpreting Liability Responsibilities in Contractual Agreements
- Business Law and Its Effects on Commercial Transactions and Licensing
One, two three…twenty exciting business law dissertation topics have now been listed above to inspire you to come up with yours or simply use the one in your writing. A stated earlier, we intend to go a step further by writing a dissertation using one of the outlined topics above. The following paragraphs would help you organize your dissertation using a structure guaranteed to earn you top marks.
Sample Essay on the Analyzing the Role of a Business in Relation to Contract Law
The objective of my research is to understand the role of business in contract law and how well business owners understand the role they have to play. The research I employed involved the use of questionnaires aimed at entrepreneurs and I intended to explore:
- The importance of contract laws in business
- What most business owners understand as a binding contract and
- How their understanding relates to the facts available on contract laws.
Commercial law, business law or contract laws are the set of legal rules guiding how a business conducts commercial transactions within its organization as well as externally. In most countries including the United States, commercial laws are deliberated and created by the nation’s congress or representatives. These laws are then integrated by state governments with little or no changes to the prescribed legislations.
These laws are applicable to all businesses, but, sadly, a lot of entrepreneurs and business owners do not know the rule of law when it comes to contract agreement and other transactional matters. To gauge their understanding, I made use of a questionnaire asking the following questions:
- Have you ever heard of contract laws?
- Does your organization follow the tenets of commercial laws when transacting business?
- What measures has your business taken when accessing loans or leases?
- What measures have your business taking in limiting liability both internally and externally?
My results showed that 70% of business owners in the small to medium scale bracket had heard of contract laws but only 20% integrated this information when making contracts. 80% did not know that a contract is legally binding under business law when a verbal or nonverbal agreement stating what each party will do and gain had been stated. Most business owners believe that a contract is legally binding only when both parties have signed documents previously discussed and agreed upon.
My survey also showed that business owners with limited liability companies did not know the full scope of where their personally liabilities ended. Approximately 50% fell for the trick of providing a director’s guarantee when taking a loan or leasing a place for their day to day activities. Therefore, on agreeing to sign documents or provide the proverbial director’s guarantee had led them to mixing their private assets into business dealings.
In conclusion, business owners need to be educated more on business law and the important role it plays in securing their businesses from future liabilities. These liabilities may stem from poorly executed contracts which they believe they were not a part of as well as from lawsuits when a loan goes bad.
Here we come to the end of the second article in the series of writing a dissertation on business law. We also encourage you to check out the 10 facts for a dissertation on business law which you can use when writing your custom dissertation. For more information on the structure your business law dissertation topic should follow during the writing phase, the article on how to write a stellar dissertation on business law will definitely be helpful in the long run.
Deakin, S. (2007). Does the ‘Personal Employment Contract’ Provide a Basis for the Reunification of Employment Law?. Industrial Law Journal, 36(1), pp.68-83.
Johnson, A. (1988). Correctly Interpreting Long-Term Leases Pursuant to Modern Contract Law: Toward a Theory of Relational Leases. Virginia Law Review, 74(4), p.751.
Rinkes, J. (2009). Optional Commercial Contract Law: Global Experiences – European Perspectives. European Journal of Commercial Contract Law, 1(4), pp.184-193.
Rosen, K. (2014). Company Law and the Law of Succession Droit Commercial/Commercial Law. American Journal of Comparative Law, 62(1), pp.387-405.
Kronenberger, V. (2001). A Model of the Transformation Process of Statutory Monopolies in European Community Law: From Practice to Theory. European Business Organization Law Review, 2(02), p.301.
Hendrikse, M. and Margetson, N. (2009). Uniform International Commercial Law: The Phenomena of Unification, Uniform Construction and Uniform Application. European Journal of Commercial Contract Law, 1(2), pp.72-90.
Mautner, M. (2002). Contract, Culture, Compulsion, or: What Is So Problematic in the Application of Objective Standards in Contract Law?. Theoretical Inquiries in Law, 3(2).
5.00 avg. rating (94% score) - 2 votes
Tags: business law dissertation, dissertation ideas, dissertation topics
E-commerce Dissertation Writing Help on Complex Topics
Choosing topic for writing E-commerce dissertation and need help? Take a sigh of relief as we are here to help you with examples, samples, topics, academic formats and writing assistance as well that can help you with writing dissertation on e-commerce without losing your mind. Instant Assignment Help is a dedicated online service for doctorate and master’s degree students who want their dissertation to help them meet their educational goals.
Academic writing like E-commerce Dissertation, if not done in proper format and lacking in research, can put you in soup. Paper writing is a very important activity and so don’t take chances and seek help as a lot depends upon how you format and present your dissertation. We have made available unending list of e-commerce dissertation topics also, so that you do not waste time and act fast. We help in selecting topics, doing research, writing thesis and what not!
Instant Assignment Help offers you assistance in writing dissertations in all prevalent styles such as APA, MLA, Chicago and many more!
Important Ecommerce Thesis Topics for Students
Your hunt for e-commerce dissertation topics ends here. The best researchers and writers in this field are helping you with topics on e-commerce theses for free at our dissertation writing service and have come up with the list that you can access through email or chat by registering with our dissertation help service online. The list of good thesis topics as suggested by our dissertation writers are:
- Analysis of evolution of e-commerce to m-commerce
- Cost analysis for an e-commerce set-up
- Assessing relevance of e-commerce in various fields
- How to deal with trust issues while setting up an e-commerce site
- How e-commerce helps in building the brand image
- Future of e-commerce: a qualitative study of the past experiences
- Content management systems and their role in business on internet
- How e-commerce can help in changing the face of construction industry in UK?
The list of e-commerce dissertation topics is endless; mentioned above are few that are trending and have caught the interest of the reviewers in the recent times.
How to Select Topics for Ecommerce Dissertation Writing?
If you want to know how to choose topics to win the praise of the academic reviewer, come to us. Our educational helpers are professional, experienced and have in-depth knowledge of what is going to work in UK universities. This is how you can select topics for writing dissertation on e-commerce:
- Select the topic that interests you and worth exploring
- Make a list of resources you can use for researching on the topic
- Ascertain if sufficient information is available
- Find if there is scope for implementation of research methods
- Have clear idea of what you expect to find
- Decide timeline to know by when dissertation writing can be completed
A reputable assignment writing service
Confused on how to meet above mentioned criteria for complementing the dissertation writing styles as expected by UK university reviewers? Reach our professional assistance and get hold of the most reliable help for doing dissertation writing in the least possible time.
Why We are the Most Trustworthy Dissertation Writing Service in UK?
Not only we provide support in choosing the topic, we write the dissertation for you too, from start to end. Our professional writers know what doctoral thesis structure should look like and can deliver customized services so that you get the dissertations done exactly as per your requirements.
Contact us and save time as well as money! Our dissertation writing help comes with umpteen discounts and freebies that can encourage you to buy thesis online without giving it a second thought. Such is the trustworthiness of our services. So, shed your inhibitions, buy dissertation on e-commerce topics online and pledge yourself to better quality of life as well as peace of mind!